Sunday, January 24, 2010

The best of 2009


I thought I'd start writing this in December itself.... but well... back then I didn't have time.... and now I am bored.... and feel like I have neglected this blog a lot after I have started the other blog

So here I am writing one thing each day.... (or every other day :P ) about the best of the things that happened in 2009 :)

Here goes the first one :

The best trip in 2009




I would definetly say the trip to Kerala .... probably also coz thts the only trip I've been to in 2009 ;) But well... it def was a beautiful trip....The scenery...the house boat.... the walk in the clouds.... the tea gardens.... the beautiful landscape everywhr....the kathakali dance show....the kalaripayattu....The homemade chocolate.... the spice gardens....the carrots on the road side.... the elephant ride....everything was fabulous.... and the company I was with was for one thing :)

They don't call its God's own country for no reason :)

If I should say the one thing you shouldnt miss in Kerala is then it would be the house boats on the back waters :)

2 comments:

Varun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Varun said...

wow..nice..i want to visit kerla and njy all that u njyd.great job Ravali. i appreciate for choosing nice subject.You are fair and balanced. I like this blog website due to the quality of a description. Thnx for maintaining all these beautiful info..


Telugu Cinema News

Telugu Gallery