Saturday, November 21, 2009

Smiles




The extra happy moments which I can't post on my other blog due to my resolution of not posting more than one each day

19th November:
Went to R-city to have a look at the cams and went to Big Cinemas (just in case a new movie came up) and was delighted to know that Kurbaan for God knows what reason... released on Thursday itself... Yippeeee !!! Knowing the kind of Movie buff I am you would understand why this made me happy :P

20th November:
Finally kind of sorted out things with A. I still am kinda pissed off at N for telling her about things, but it kind of turned out in a good way :) Those issues probably don't matter nemore but were kind of deep seeded inside for too long to be forgotten that easily. But decided to let go finally and talk about it, and thankfully turned out in a good way :)
so all smiles for that... though actually after the chat i cried :P but that was coz I was missing her and not coz I was sad. So still... all smiles :)

2 comments:

aarathi said...

the picture u chose is perfect!!!:*****

Ravali said...

I know :D
flicked it frm ur facebook accnt :P