Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Day 1-2


well..... I did give my first ever interview yesday....and i cleared round 1.... i goofed up round two....didnt get placed hence.... but welll.... atleast my first ever interview was fun..... feeling a lil more confident aftr tht... though not getting placed has got my spirits a lil low.... clearing the first interview jus got my hopes up high....and not getting thru the next round has dissapointed me.... if i didnt get thru the first round itself maybe i wud have felt better..... dunno...whtever happens i have learnt frm sumone tht it is for the good..... so jus trying not to loose my senses and get emotional :|

being in civil suxx.... hardly ne companies tht r open for us now tht itc/schlums/consultancies are gone..... few finance companies and a few other analysts left...jus hoping to do well....hope i wont have to attend too many interviews b4 i get a job....coz with each passing day it gets more difficult to hold it up

and i jus hope thr r ppl apart frm me out thr parying for me to get a good job :|

3 comments:

विकास कुमार said...

All the best. You will do good. :)

Ravali said...

thnx :)

Vipin Kumar said...

Your placements started?