Sunday, May 25, 2008

Having no Past


Thts wht i am now...i have no past....no more memories frm school or nething tht i was b4 goin to IIT.... i made sure i had loads to take with me at every point of life tht i thought was memorable...but now....nothing's left of it. Thanx to my parents for this...
I wanted to take them along with me when i went to IIT....all of them.... my school tie...belt...10th class hall ticket...ramaiah entrance exam hall ticket....farewell invitation...to the teachers and the one tht i got frm my juniors....keychains....pics....class grp pic....farewell pics of a teacher who left when we were in 7th....my first ever senti letter....the gift wrapping paper of the gift i most cherish....sri mega i card....and god knws wht.... !!! Already the graffiti lab coat...than to my washerwoman who decided to wash it as clean as possible was as white as new just 1 yr aftr school.... and now this....
Miss them too much :(
I dnt have a past nemore....if they cudnt take care of it why did they stop me frm taking them to iit when i wanted to in the first place....Hate them for this
just too sad right now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2 comments:

Nithya said...

Aww roomie. Those things aren't your past, your memories of them are. And no one can clean those away:)

neeha said...

oye watever happend to all thos????:)