Friday, June 01, 2007

oooops....

i wish i kneew this better...well....for one thing then i gottu take my words back abt the director changing his watch thing (thanx to rutika) but well..it seems odd tht i never noticed this fact (considering me being such a big movie freak) in any movie actually...i have actually never noticed tht (cant do it with a personal experience since i havent been thr) and how come this is the first movie tht has brought this to my notice???? well then this is probably the only good thing abt the movie :D...and i do knw a few ppl who probably didnt knw this fact either coz they agreed with me when i pointed out this :P well....so i can see how writing blogs has been helping in increasing my knowledge :D

but even now dnt take me words back abt it being a pathetic movie >:P

No comments: